Welcome to Redimark
We’re a passionate team of problem solvers, independent thinkers, makers and collaborators.
We’re a passionate team of problem solvers, independent thinkers, makers and collaborators. We believe, support and challenge each other to bring about our best. We are always willing to listen and strive for excellent customer experiences.
Our mission is to make date coding better for our customers. We employ innovative design to deliver radically intuitive solutions at competitive prices. Our products and solutions are designed for a smarter, simpler experience that puts our customers in control.
- Simplicity We strive to simplify in all that we do.
- Purposeful Innovation We innovate with purpose.
- Customer Delight We work to exceed client expectations in every way.
- Integrity We do things the right way, there are no short cuts to true integrity.
- Continuous Improvement We believe everything is a work in progress and constantly look for opportunities to be better.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health insurance coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Financial protection when you need it most through disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel and life insurance
- A 401K plan, and an employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off program which benefits increase along with your tenure, in addition to paid holidays
- We also offer employee and child educational assistance
Posted on: 4/10/2019
Redimark®, an exciting new brand that is changing product coding and marking, is looking for someone to help lead the charge in disrupting an industry.
Be an integral part of Redimark’s dedicated team, on a mission to bring the simplicity of B2C to B2B customers by developing game-changing products and a business model that isn’t afraid to shake things up.
The Redimark Product Manager will:
- Drive the planning, definition and delivery of hardware and software products.
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning through tactical activities…truly own the success of the product line!
- Explore customer needs and discover, through data and theory validation, the ideal set of product requirements.
- Live, love, and champion the product vision and continually foster a “why-not” attitude.
Key responsibilities include:
Product Ownership – Manage the entire product lifecycle of Redimark coding hardware and software including apps and SaaS offerings. Collect, prioritize and communicate requirements to ensure stellar products. Seek creative ways to gain insight to the heart and soul of the customer and advocate for their needs in decisions regarding product evolution.
Innovation – Use your unique skills and creativity to solve market problems. Investigate different technologies and consider how they might be applied.
Project Management – Create and drive product roadmaps based on an understanding of market requirements, priorities, and internal resources. Manage product release plans and cross-functional team communications. Support and coordinate product development programs (e.g. beta testing).
Analysis and Strategy – Research and define buyer personas and buying habits, the competitive landscape, win/loss situations, and other information needed to craft our market positioning. Identify strategies to measure success in our market and progress towards our vision.
- MBA, or the equivalent work experience
- Computer science or engineering degree, or the equivalent work experience
- 6 years minimum experience in software and/or manufactured products:
- Product Management,
- Program Management,
- Technical Marketing, or
- Product Marketing
- Availability for occasional travel
- Project management expertise
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate collaboration between multiple departments and teams
- Equally proficient at working independently and as part of a team
- Experience with app development projects and/or SaaS products
- B2B software user interface design familiarity
- Agile product management
- Application of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework
Why work at Redimark?
- Start-up style, creative, collaborative work environment. Fun and nice, too.
- Results driven, hard-working team, with a vision and purpose.
- Ability to take an active role and make significant contributions to an emerging brand and product line.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including matching 401K and tuition assistance
- Sweet selection of K-cup coffee flavors.
Are you ready to be a part of Redimark?
To apply, send your resume to [email protected] and tell us what excites you about this position.
Please include “Product Manager” in the subject of your email.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.