Welcome to Redimark
We’re a passionate team of problem solvers, independent thinkers, makers and collaborators.
We’re a passionate team of problem solvers, independent thinkers, makers and collaborators. We believe, support and challenge each other to bring about our best. We are always willing to listen and strive for excellent customer experiences.
Our mission is to make date coding better for our customers. We employ innovative design to deliver radically intuitive solutions at competitive prices. Our products and solutions are designed for a smarter, simpler experience that puts our customers in control.
- Simplicity We strive to simplify in all that we do.
- Purposeful Innovation We innovate with purpose.
- Customer Delight We work to exceed client expectations in every way.
- Integrity We do things the right way, there are no short cuts to true integrity.
- Continuous Improvement We believe everything is a work in progress and constantly look for opportunities to be better.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health insurance coverage including medical, dental and vision
- Financial protection when you need it most through disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel and life insurance
- A 401K plan, and an employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off program which benefits increase along with your tenure, in addition to paid holidays
- We also offer employee and child educational assistance
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Come make history with us! Redimark is an exciting new brand that is changing packaged goods’ product coding and marking. With products unlike any other and a unique business model, we are on a mission to do things differently for the benefit of our customers, and we’d like you to help lead the charge.
Why is it Cool to be a Customer Success Engineer at Redimark?
Imagine this… One minute you’re troubleshooting M2M cloud connectivity and the next, you’re helping a customer calculate conveyor line speed. Yep! You love technology and so do we! We love our customers and we want you to love them too. Redimark aims to be the best in our industry and with you, we are putting the best products and service in front of our customers. If you want to be part of creating a revolutionary brand in the industrial inkjet printing industry, then you should talk to us!
So what does it take to be a great Customer Success Engineer?
- Are you unflappable and optimistic?
- Are you an innovator seeking to constantly improve? Do you like enlightening customers on innovative solutions?
- Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal?
Then come work with Redimark, a team that is breaking new ground in industrial product identification industry. Our business model is ecommerce sales with phone and online chat support. If this piques your interest, let us know.
- Associates degree or BS in a technical field; or equivalent combination of education and working experience.
- 2+ years of previous electrical engineering, electro-mechanical and/or IT networking systems experience preferred
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite and internet applications
- Regularly/occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
To apply, send your resume to [email protected] and tell us what excites you about this position.
Please include “Customer Support” in the subject of your email.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.